Wednesday, December 17, 2008

host/hostess goodies

With every fabulous holiday party invite, I find myself stressing over what my host/hostess gift will be (and what I will wear, of course). I don't know if you do the same, or if I'm just extra obsessive about finding the perfect thing. Either way, here are a few of my holiday host/hostess gift favorites...

Pottery Barn Crystal Ornament
A great personalized gift for those parties you know about in advance.

Paperwhites
One of my favorite Christmas traditions. Beautiful and classic with a heavenly scent.

You can't go wrong with this yellow beaut as your entrance fee.

See's Candies
A tradition in my family and an all-time favorite.

These candles are fantastic and they last forever. Amber is my fave for the holiday season.

1 comment:

georgia b. said...

i'd host a party every night if people were going to bring me Henri Bendel candles! Firewood is my favorite! and you are right—they last such a long time!

those ornaments are so lovely, too!

nice little blog you have. i discovered it through a comment you left on Belle Maison