Sunday, February 15, 2009

shopper's delight

I spent Saturday afternoon at the mall and it was absolutely delightful.
There are few things I enjoy more than strolling around the mall by myself, touching all of the pretty things, staring through the windows of Chanel & Dior, and trying on as many dresses, tops, jackets, jeans, and shoes as I want.
Items I found and love for spring....

See by Chloe Daisy Print Dress with Rosette Detail

Jeffrey Campbell Lattice Heel

Anthro Intentionally Forgetful Cardigan

Couture Couture Bead & Coin Necklace

Anna Sui Stretch Cotton Dress & Embroidered Denim Jacket

Current/Elliot The Boyfriend Jeans with Suspenders

See by Chloe Big Floral Blouse

Urban Birds in Paris Scarf

I cleaned out my closet today in preparation for lots of fantastic spring additions.

2 comments:

s.i. michaels said...

Love all of the gorgeous florals & bright colors.

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

great finds! love that lattice heel - if only i had the courage to wear shoes like that!