Saturday, December 12, 2009

could you be the one?

The search for the perfect Paris coat (PPC) has been long & arduous.
But, I think (fingers crossed) I may have actually found The One.

I've admired Soia & Kyo coats for quite some time, but never had the pleasure of trying one on in person. That is, until Thursday night when I found a Katrina-C at Nordstrom & fell deeper in love with everything S & K.

While the Katrina was lovely, she wasn't long enough for the cold December air.
But, the Cali....she just may be everything coat dreams are made of.

Soia & Kyo Cali Coat - Tobi

I should receive her next week & really, really hope she is perfectly perfect.
If not, I'm running out of time & may be forced to take an unperfect coat from my closet (gasp).

2 comments:

pipomixes said...

good luck. fingers crossed

ambika said...

Ooo, I do like. My S&K trench has held me in good stead for a few years now. & I've yet to grow tired of the style.