Sunday, March 28, 2010

weekend haps

My good friend Jeannie invited me to the Pasadena Heritage Spring Home Tour this weekend & it was fabulous! The tour featured homes by the modern architects, Buff & Hensman.

Our favorites were the Bea House, built in 1957 by Buff, Straub and Hensman (above) and the Thompson/Moseley House built in 1959 by Buff, Straub and Hensman (below).

Thank you Jeannie!

I also spent the weekend finishing up a calligraphy project for a destination wedding in Cabo. The font was Hallmark Script and the envelopes were long and rectangular, which gave me so much space!

We're in the process of putting our condo on the market and the pre-MLS marketing sign went up yesterday, which was kind of sad. If it sells, I will really miss our little place, but I'm also excited for the next chapter.

Aren't we all...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Exciting Changes for the Andrade's!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Can we get matching miniatures of that sign on a necklace?! :)

theue said...

putting the condo for sale? details! details!

hmmm....i recall that after paris then it would be time...does this mean??????

xoxo