Monday, May 10, 2010

10

DIY inspiration from Style at Home's list of 7 Stylish DIY Bloggers.

Three Men and a Lady - Master Bedroom
I almost died when I saw this photo. The room is amazing! It is my *almost* perfect Master Bedroom (*almost*, because it isn't actually mine). Not sure where the bed is from, but it is similar to the Zuo Modern Amelie Platform Bed. Everything comes together to create a really fresh & serene space, even with the high contrast and cool colors. Fantastic!

Three Men and a Lady - Entryway
Wow! What a great first impression when entering this home. I love the idea of using patterns in entryways and hallways. It adds so much interest & really highlights the curves and dimensions of the walls. Not to mention the fact that she painted the stripes herself & they are perfectly straight. Love!

Rambling Renovators - Kitchen
The before & after of this kitchen is really amazing. I love the clean look of white kitchens & this one is so warm & inviting. The attention to detail in this room really stands out. The flooring is one of my favorite elements along with the cabinet & drawer pulls. Yum!

Fabric Headboard - All Things Thrifty
So many great DIY on a budget ideas at All Things Thrifty. I love the way this headboard turned out & the use of various patterns all working together.

No comments: