Monday, March 16, 2009

gen art

Gen Art's LA Fashion Week Show on Friday night was fab!
Three L.A. designers presented; Grai, Raquel Allegra, and Society for Rational Dress, which made for a fantastic kick-off to L.A. Fashion Week.

Society for Rational Dress was my favorite!
I could not get enough of the chain collar and vest detail paired with beautiful knits.

Besides getting to see the shows, there was also plenty of people watching to do.

My pick for best dressed was the lovely look in the middle. It's too bad you can't see the full ensemble here, but it was a classically chic, vintage inspired look that was pure perfection from head to toe.

Btw, I just discovered FW tickets are available for purchase through BoxEight.
An anxiety attack has ensued....I never knew this was possible.
My life has changed forever.
It may not be Bryant Park, but it's something.

No comments: