Tuesday, March 17, 2009

steals & deals....the button-up

The classic and versatile button-up is an essential part of every gal's wardrobe, which is why finding a reliable source for said button-up is also essential.
We all have our go-to places for must-have items such as this, but for years I found myself flailing around without a dependable source for button-ups.
That is, until Boden came into my life.

The UK based company has restored my faith in still being able to purchase well-made, quality pieces in the mid-level price range.
The fit, feel, and grade of the fabrics are fantastic. And, the attention to detail is exquisite; grosgrain trim, princess seams, and contrast color button holes - oh my!
Not to mention the variety of fabulous prints & colors.

Essential Shirt
100% cotton poplin
$68

Stretch Poplin Shirt
95% cotton, 5% elastane poplin
$68

Well worth the $68, but even better when you can get one on sale for $20!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I always have the toughest time finding well-made, flattering button-ups. The usually end up looking very boxy (is that a word?) on me. I will have to give these a try!