Saturday, September 19, 2009

placeholder


I turned in my M by MJ Faridah Hobo today (sniff, sniff), but failed to find its permanent replacement. After hours of online research and several hours spent trying on bag after bag at Nordies, my perfect friend has yet to be found.
But, I did succeed in finding a perfectly suitable placeholder until "the one" comes along. This adorable JPK satchel is adorned with a heavy gold tag, which reads, "Distinctive styling. Born in France. Handcrafted in the East. Travels well in faraway places. A faithful companion to have always." Exactly what I was looking for. She comes in a variety of different colors, I opted for the slate blue.
I think she's perfect, even though the sales woman who was trying to sell me the $2,000 YSL bag said she looks like a lunch tote. Maybe, but a delicious one at that.

No comments: