Friday, August 15, 2008

friday fun

Are you kidding me?!
Some crazy person decided to make wigs for kitties and sell them here. An absolutely, beyond ridiculous idea, but the photos and descriptions are too funny not to post.

Silver Fox
Silver is all about sophistication. Indoors or out, this wig takes Flash to a special place - where everything is sleek and svelte, young and foxy.
Silver makes your kitty feel sexy and smart, like a cougar on the prowl.

Electric Blue
Blue is edgy and electric. In this wig, Chicken sports some serious attitude - she's thinking saxophones, smoke, and snapping fingers.
Blue gives your kitty a sharp look - jazzy and totally copacetic.

Bashful Blonde
Blonde is a magical mix of bashful and brazen. Fern shows off the many moods of a natural blonde: sweet yet catty, smart yet batty - where life is alluring and coy. Now all she needs is a bikini and a Swedish accent.
Blonde sets off your kitty's eyes and makes your kitty look tan.

Hilarious!
Found via NotCot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know...Betty in Blue? Missy in Magnificent Red? I think I have my Christmas shopping done! :)

Teal Chic said...

This is hilarious....especially the bashful blond! haha

dee said...

Oh. My. GOD! "A cougar on the prowl!"

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

...seriously... these are so hilarious, I might have to buy one :)