Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pb picks

Hello there!
I have been totally lagging on posts this week due to the fact that I am learning a new job and my brain on overload. Said brain was lazy going into this week to begin with, after my long holiday and a prior job that was not the most challenging job I've ever had. Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed at first, but now I'm feeling a rush of energy - the desire to work! We'll see how long that lasts.
Anywho, Pottery Barn has some excellent new offerings that I just had to share.....


Um, this might be one of the coolest chandeliers EVER! I love the spider-like way that it hangs and the exceptional design. I really, really wish I could have this at my house, but our ceilings are too high...so sad.

Stretched Canvas Artwork
Now this one I can have in my house & I already do! I just love all three of these pieces, but the Eiffel Tower is my favorite. I ordered it last week & it arrived today. It's pretty big, 22 x 36, and very cool in person. Now to decide which wall it will live on...

York Headboard
This headboard is so fabulous and reminds me of a headboard that Jules at Belle Maison designed for one of her model home projects. I love the shape and the contrast of the piping. So dramatic!

2 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I really, really want that chandelier, but I have nowhere to put it :)

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

i LOVE that chandelier too! it's incredible and so different! love that headboard too :) glad to hear the new job is going well so far. must feel great to be making some $$$!!!!!!!