Sunday, August 3, 2008

furballs

The 2008 ASPCA Cat Photo Contest winners are in!
The contest was held in honor of Adopt-A-Shelter Cat Month in June and the aim was to catch cats being cats.
These winners and honorable mentions definitely did that.
So cute, I want to squeeze them!

Honorable Mention - photographed by Beth Bolles

Honorable Mention - photographed by Kim McCullough

Winner - Cheeto photographed by Amy Bosteder

Honorable Mention - photographed by Kacie Maxwell

And, the winners of the cutest cats in the world contest, held at my house daily are....

Betty - photographed by me
Betty enjoys lounging in the sun, bathing, kneeding, playing, and hunting for bugs.

Missy Foo - photographed by me
Missy enjoys sleeping, eating, snuggling, and demanding food in the middle of the night.

New sheets = time to wrestle!

Adopt a shelter animal & support your local rescues and animal organizations!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so wonderful! I wish I would have known about it, I would have entered some of our cat photos.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

You took some great shots!! I love the very top one though- how could that only be honorable mention?!? It's hilarious :)

Secretista said...

I hate cats, but these pictures are sooooooooooooo cute!

please sir said...

Aww these are so adorable!!

dee said...

Oh how darling! I am such a sucker for cats and dogs. I would adopt them ALL if I could.

porter hovey said...

That cat is just too cute. Such odd creatures :)