Monday, September 22, 2008

sanrio = heaven

Under the guise of needing to pick-up a few things for my niece and nephews, I stopped by Sanrio on the way home from work tonight.
Oh happy day!
And, since I subscribe to the theory that one is never too old for Hello Kitty, I may have also grabbed a few things for myself. Blueberry Cinnomaroll bubblegum, anyone?
This place has remained my heaven on Earth for as long as I can remember. So much cuteness in one spot with new characters and adorable collections popping up all the time. It never gets old (even when I do) and brings me back to my school days of Ahirunopekkle pens and Keroppi lunch boxes.
The best part, you ask? The smell of the plastic pencil cases and scented erasures. Mmmm....pure heaven.

3 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

oh, i so know that smell you're talking about! i loved going to the hello kitty store as a kid - and i'm sure i'd love it now :) can't believe it's been around that long...can't wait to see you on thurs!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

hehe! I am in love with the smell of crayons, so I can relate :)

Secretista said...

An entire Sanrio store?!?!? I've never been to one, but it must be fun!