Monday, January 21, 2008

my first blog


I'm new to the world of blogging, so we'll see how this goes. I started this blog, as I imagine most people do, as a place to post my thoughts. Mainly, I have decided to focus on style obsessions, coveted items, green info and ideas, creative expressions, and lots of random judgments about people and funny life events. I buy things for a living and as a hobby, so I will also post my critiques & recommendations of products with lots of attention to quality vs. price. Not sure anyone really cares to read what I have to say (except for hopefully my family & friends), so I won't worry about whether or not it will be read. It's more of an outlet for all of the things that I think & obsess about on a daily basis. I hope at least one person will get a good laugh, read about a new idea, share in a fashion craving, or be able to relate in some way. Thanks to whoever is reading this & please check back often.

No comments: