Monday, April 21, 2008

busy, busy bee

I worked busily all weekend to put together a Lulu and the Bee sample calligraphy book to send to Simply Exquisite Events, a fantastic event planning company here in So. Cal.
I was so excited to come up with an idea for packaging, etc. since this is my first sample book.
My main source for supplies & inspiration was Paper Source.
Many, many thanks to Jules of Belle Maison for the connection to Simply Exquisite Events!


Envelope Sample
I included 6 different envelopes with various fonts.

Table Number Sample

Business Cards

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the book! Such a lovely and creative way to showcase your talents to future clients! I can't wait to hear about all the calls you will soon be getting from interested parties. Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

This is 100 times more fantastic than a brochure could ever be. And one of my favorite color combinations!

Envying your talent right about...now.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Oh my. This is gorgeous work. Now I know why you love ink. Lovely.