Saturday, April 12, 2008

he's mine. you may have had him once, but i got him all the time...

"He's Mine" by Mokenstef (very odd) has been playing in my head from the moment I walked out of Nordstrom with my new MARC by Marc Jacobs bag in hand & a big smile on my face.
I LOVE my new bag so much, almost too much.
I am tempted to keep him protected in his MJ drawstring bag and place him on a shelf with nothing else around him.
But, obviously that wouldn't be any fun & defeat the purpose of the splurge.
So, today he takes his maiden voyage out of the house & into the world.

MARC by Marc Jacobs
Totally Turnlock Faridah Hobo Bag

My very own MJ bag!
Glory, glory hallelujah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! My little girl is all grown up! :) She is a beaut! Take her out on the town and show her off to the world!

bigglassesgirl said...

I think I like a lot of marc by marc bags more than the collection ones because they have quirky touches and yet don't scream 'it bag it bag it bag'

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Congrats on this historical purchase! Love him, enjoy him, take care of him and for God's sake, show him off!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! omg...this is monumental...i remember your first pair of marc heels...and now another huge milestone!

it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

store it well, conserve and preserve 4life!
now, I won't feel so ashamed of carrying my Gucci wallet from time to time...LOL

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the bag!!
I will BEE honored to be in it's presence.