Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sit back & relax your feet

The weather has turned chilly these last few days and I'm feeling a bit blah. Maybe it's time for a vacation.
Anyway, I'm in the mood for some resort wear to boost my spirits & I'm loving these pieces from the Resort 2008 collections....

Rachel Roy

Stella McCartney


Max Azria
Sweaters with bikini bottoms? Yes, please!

Now all we need is our biggest pair of sunglasses, a floppy sun hat, a luxurious lounge chair and a fruity cocktail with an umbrella in it.
Oh, and someone to bring us another drink, and maybe another...

2 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

I would totally sport a sweater with bikini bottoms...if I had legs like those! And yes, I'm totally with you on having cocktails in our floppy hats and fab sunglasses!

please sir said...

Nice selection - I like the colors!