Sunday, April 13, 2008

so many pretty things

April 4th (my day of birth) has come and gone, but the birthday celebrations continue.
I am lucky enough to usually spread my birthday out over the entire month of April.
It's really quite nice.

I received some really pretty home things last night...

A beautiful bouquet of daffodils!
This is such a lovely gift with the stems wrapped in a pretty ribbon.
The yellow blooms are so bright & cheerful.
I placed them on my new drawing table (pictures to come when the room is complete), so I can enjoy them while I work on my calligraphy.
Thank you Lucy & Ricky!!

Frogs & bugs!
The most adorable coaster set from Anthropologie.
Made of heavy porcelain, they are so cute & beautiful at the same time.
Another perfect addition to the new "Studio".
Thank you Dad & Susan!!

Precious chicken dishes!
There will be no chicken served in these cuties.
Perfect for pasta & even oven safe for baked macaroni & cheese.
From Sur La Table.
Thank you Dad & Susan!!

Beaux trésors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another gift is on its way!

wink, wink!

Anonymous said...

It must be nice to milk it during April...LOL!

Lucy Ricardo said...

Dianna,

How sweet of you to post two pictures of your birthday daffodils. They were always the first sign of spring in my mother's garden.

Nice creative space.

Lucy