Thursday, October 16, 2008

leifsdottir love

I recently added Leifsdottir to my favorites list after realizing the vast majority of items I've been drooling over are a part of this new line by Anthro. The pieces are feminine and beautiful with charming details like whimsical prints, pretty buttons, and fancy embroidery, all of which I cannot get enough of. Best described by Elle, "Overall, it looked like the wardrobe of a traveling girl with eclectic tastes who picks up unique pieces everywhere she goes."

Launched in August, the line is now available through Anthropologie (of course) and other retailers such as Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales.

As if the Fall line isn't enough, there's more to look forward to with the Spring 2009 collection, which debuted at NY Fashion Week. So delicious!

Tres magnifique!

4 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I'm obsessed with the blonde's hair :)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

the girl in green is so you!

dee said...

I ADORE that yellow top!

dee said...

I ADORE that yellow top!