Wednesday, June 4, 2008

dreaming of....schoolboys

Because our minds are always focused on the next season & what our must-haves will be, I'm on to fall (my favoritist season) & dreaming, pinning, wishing for a Schoolboy Blazer.

I know, I know, the Schoolboy was big last year, but I still don't have one to call my own. So, come July (when the retailers start carrying the fall lines) I will be on a quest to find myself the perfect one. Well, maybe not the perfect one since perfect is the Balenciaga Schoolboy Blazer. But, I will be dreaming about a perfect Balenciaga while searching everywhere for a suitable substitute.

Balenciaga

Although it isn't as coveted as the Balenciaga, the L.A.M.B. Schoolboy is a good substitute & oh so cute.

The S.B. is a trend that fits right into my style & is a timeless piece. Even after the fashion world has moved on to the next big thing, I will still be walking hand & hand with a Schoolboy all year round.

1 comment:

please sir said...

Fun fun - a great fall look.