Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i can't help myself....it's all about sjp

So, I'm finally going to see the Sex and the City movie tomorrow night & I can't hardly wait! I know we've all heard nonstop SATC gab leading up to the movie & now it's here & all of you fashionistas have probably already seen it by now.
So, I turn our attention away from the fashions of Carrie Bradshaw and the rest of the gals, to SJP in real life. We love her, right? Her style is impeccable and the risks she takes are splendid. Sure, her choices may not always be home runs, but that's what risks are all about.
Her choices are smart, confident, elegant, and bold, which gets her two gold stars in my book.


2 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

I love SJP. I think she has a great sense of style and she has the perfect teensy little body to wear anything! i like that she takes risks - i wish i had the guts to take risks with my wardrobe!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I think the shot of Sarah in her skinny jeans is the coolest. I am thin, but am AFRAID to wear skinny jeans. Maybe now i will get the courage after seeing her pic... : )

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com