Tuesday, June 17, 2008

make believe shopping

Since I can't exactly shop right now (as tears roll down my cheeks), I have resorted to 'pretending' to shop. It's a great exercise and is almost as good as actually buying. Well, not really......er, not even close. But, a girl has to get her fix somehow and racking up credit card debt isn't exactly the smartest option. So, I play the make believe game instead.
If I were to shop, this is what I would purchase....

Gee WaWa (awesome name) Playa in Black Luster
I am going to dream about these beauties for weeks. The heel is 3.25" high & with the platform I actually think they would be comfortable. I could run a marathon in these & look fabulous while doing so!

Marc Jacobs Basketweave Tweed Skirt
The perfect transition piece for Fall! I love the color and raised seams. Nice details with a vintage feel.

Marc Jacobs Printed Satin Dress
A beautifully cut dress with swans on it! Need I say more?

10K Gold Name Necklace
Oh, to have a 'Dianna' necklace!
I swear I have wanted one long before the 'Carrie' necklace on SATC, but never got around to buying myself such a treasure. Just thinking about it makes my heart go pitter-patter!

Tory Burch Myahh Cuff Linen Pants
The tab front waist & wide leg is so flattering and I love the color. Of course, the cuffs are the best part!

1 comment:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

love the white linen pants and I would love a "Julie" necklace! Fantastic finds :) I want to shop so bad - the shopping bug has bitten me but I still haven't found that money tree I've been searching for!