Monday, July 14, 2008

155 envelopes and ink-stained hands

Today I completed my latest Lulu and the Bee project....155 wedding invitation envelopes for a So. Cal. bride and groom who are tying the knot in September.

The font is custom, which I created using elements from 2 existing fonts. I named it Megan, after the bride. I'm excited to give them to her on Friday!

More projects in the works...
1. Table Signs and Place Cards for a Camarillo wedding in late July
2. Place Cards for a Long Beach wedding in late July
3. Envelopes for a good friend's wedding in early October

5 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

wow! these are really something :)

please sir said...

WOW - congrats - you go girl!

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

the biz is booming!

congrats!

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

you are so talented - i love that you named the font "megan." tres magnifique!