Thursday, July 31, 2008

the end of my holiday

new day, new job, new shoes - by strange.little.mama

Guess what?! I managed to land a joby job!!
That's right, I'm going back to the working world after 2.5 months of holiday. I'm so excited to have found a job in this crappy economy and one that I think I will actually enjoy. My holiday has had it's ups and downs, but I do feel like I've enjoyed my time off and savored it the best I could. And, it's not over yet! We'll be in Peru next week and when we get back I'll have time for some shopping and relaxation before I dive back in to the rat race. I cannot WAIT for Peru! And, shopping for new job clothes (of course)!
Goodbye holiday, hello paycheck!!

8 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.

please sir said...

CONGRATS! And you will LOVE Peru! Take lots of vitamins while you are there - how I managed to not get sick. What is your new job? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Fifi Flowers said...

Congrats!
Enjoy Peru... Love Peruvian food... have Peruvian friends.

WOW... what is your new job... I'm thinking of doing a real job if this economy doesn't pick up... UGH!

Mary Vickers said...

Yay for employment! Congrats again Di!

Anonymous said...

so what's the new profession...the curious cat is dying to know!

dee said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...on both fronts! I hope you post pix of Peru:)

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

yippee! i'm thrilled for you Dianna! things are lookin up :) Peru will be amazing and a great way to end the long, boring "forced" holiday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The surgeon I used to work for had a Treo. I'm resisting getting any equivalent for where I work. I think I'd never get offline if I had one!