Saturday, July 19, 2008

the road to recovery

Sorry for my lack of posts and commenting over the last few days. I've been under the weather and laid-up in bed for a bit. But, I'm on the road to recovery and will be joining the real world again soon.

Sadly, I missed a shopping date with my good friend on Friday because I was on death's door. I am so, so, so disappointed! It's been too long since we've seen each other and I NEED a girls day at the mall DESPERATELY. Prior to being laid-off, I shopped at least once a week - at LEAST. But, not so much these days. It has been months since I've strolled the pristine walkways of South Coast Plaza, smelled the crispy newness in the air, and stood (drooling) in front of the smudge-free windows at Chanel, Chloe, and Dior. Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I'm hoping we can make it there next weekend, or I will DIE (seriously)!

On another note, while catching up on my blog reading, I discovered that several other bloggers have been under the weather (here and here). This is terrible news, but I'm glad they are also on the road to recovery.
Get well soon girls!

No comments: