Monday, July 28, 2008

new sheets!

I just ordered a new set of sheets and I am so excited!!
I don't know about you, but sheets are one of those items that I very rarely buy (every 5 years or so). It took me noticing a hole in one of our current sets to decide that it's time. I searched far and wide and picked these Tile Organic Sheets in black from Pottery Barn. I love the graphic pattern, plus they are 100% organic - perfection! I was even able to use the PB gift certificate that has been burning a hole in my pocket (thanks to my sister-in-law). I can't wait to receive the package on my doorstep in 5-7 business days!

7 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

oh man! I'm jealous :) I've been eyeing these for a while.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I adore that print! Lucky you!

dee said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. Like something you'd pick up at really chic shop in Marrakech. I'd love to get new sheets but not until Paco stops shredding mine!

please sir said...

Great pick! I'm the same with sheets, but these are a lovely set.

Jessie Cacciola said...

very cute. :)

Pigtown*Design said...

These are wonderful. I want some new sheets and I may now know what I want!

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

i'm jealous! i love this pattern from PB!!! want them for my bed :) you'll have to report back once you receive them.