Monday, July 14, 2008

vacation style

In preparation for my Peru trip in a few short weeks, I'm in search of vacation style inspiration.
My travel bag is small, so it is crucial to pack only a few key pieces that will be transitional from day to night and will be appropriate for a variety of activities (sightseeing, shopping, hiking, etc).
My ideas so far...

Gucci Resort 2009 Collection
I have yet to find the perfect must-have maxi, which is a necessity for Peru. It screams comfort and ease. Great for warm days paired with comfortable sandals and with a hoodie for evening.

Giorgio Armani Resort 2009 Collection
Comfortable wide-legs that can be worn with flip flops or tennies for day and flats for night. Tanks and tees during the day and add a jacket for evening.

Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2009 Collection
A pair of cropped jeans or pants would be perfect for most daytime activities and great with all types of tops and footwear.

Most of my travel attire will have to be shopped for in my existing closet, but I think I can justify a splurge on a couple of new items. Yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you have all these pieces already in your closet? save the $$ to buy while you're there.

:)

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

great finds :) i long for the day when i can go on a pre-vacation shopping spree and buy outfits and shoes and accessories! but yes, you probably have most of these items in your closet and if in need of a little more, hit up F21!