Thursday, July 31, 2008

maggie g

We went to see The Dark Knight recently and although I'm not usually a huge fan of summer blockbusters, I really enjoyed this one.
I haven't seen all of the other Batman movies, so I don't know how Maggie Gyllenhaall's performance was compared to others as Rachel Dawes. But, I do know that I love her as an actress and in this movie. The best part, you ask? Her clothes - polished and classically chic!

One of my favorite looks these days, tailored perfection.

This gown was really beautiful and feminine (although you can't tell here, sorry).

A great trench - the definition of classic.

Bravo!

2 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I'm still kicking myself for not seeing this yet. Hopefully this weekend :)

PS- i think i could have a girl crush on her!

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

i need to get to the theater to see this! love her style! very classy, chic and sophisticated!