Friday, February 8, 2008

in need of something new

Still stuck in the cold, but ready to feel the warm sun on my skin & expose my pale arms & legs to the world, I have the February blues & am in need of something new (that rhymes). Maybe it's a new dress, or a new pair of shoes or earrings. Or maybe I need to change my look, change my hair, just change something. I wondered around the mall today trying to find the perfect something to cheer me up, but it was nowhere to be found. It's too late in the season to be excited about coats, sweaters, and winter scarves, but too early for all of the excitement & inspiriation spring will bring. Stuck in the in-between & feeling low.

image credit: taken by moi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couple of nice shots to illuminate the thoughts - keep them up.
WV

Anonymous said...

love the photos!

i planted a garden yesterday to keep my shopping desires at bay!

soon spring dresses and coolots for you and me!

Anonymous said...

It was such a beautiful weekend, I had to go shopping! Nothing is better to ring in the approaching spring than to walk out of the mall with a couple of shopping bags! Oh Happy Day!