Monday, February 18, 2008

out for a ride

I wore my prized red coat out to dinner on Saturday night. She is so beautifully made, fitted to perfection, and scrumptiously soft with wonderful bell sleeves, a cinched waist in the back, & red silk lining. I splurged on her last winter & keep her all bagged up in the closet for much of the year. She does get a night out on the town every once in a while though, like Saturday night. I wear her when I know I won't be in a dirty bar (someone could spill a nasty drink on her, not to mention the grimy barstools), sitting on yucky movie theater seats (I would die if a disgusting person's abc gum stuck to her), or at a mediocre restaurant (5 star, or she doesn't go). She only comes out for occasions that are equally as fine as she is.

image credit: me

No comments: