Wednesday, February 20, 2008

update: tae bo nemesis

As a follow-up to my previous post (here) about my arch nemesis who tortures me in my Wednesday night tae bo class, I am pleased to report that she been a no-show for the last 3 weeks! What a relief it has been to stand in my usual inconspicuous spot in the back of the class without having my personal space invaded by my mortal enemy. It's paradise! I never knew life could be this good.
I can't help but wonder why she's gone though. The only explanation I can think of is that she read my blog (although I didn't consider this possibility when I wrote it). Yes, yes of course she did. Nemesis girl read my blog and is too embarrassed to show her face again in class (and really scared that I will punch her like boxing champ Kim Duk-ku above, because I'm that good), so she stays home, gets fat & has permanent orange cheeto fingers.
The end (I hope).

image credit: here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on now living nemesis-free!

Anonymous said...

ooh you tough girl! musta got that from those HSM lunch parties!