Friday, March 14, 2008

carbon offset sweetness

Together with TerraPass, Bloomsberry & Co. offers Climate Change Chocolate & it actually tastes good! For every chocolate bar purchased TerraPass will purchase 133 lbs. of verified carbon offsets (the average American's daily carbon impact). Balance your carbon emissions while eating chocolate - brilliant!
I'm currently a big supporter of Endangered Species Chocolate (have one in my desk drawer at all times), which donates 10% of net profits to help support species, humanity, and habitat. But, I may have to start rotating between that and Climate Change Chocolate.
Ha - so much for good old fashioned Hershey's.
Eat up America!

3 comments:

Monika said...

I'm sure Al Gore eats them all the time.

Secretista said...

You can never go wrong with chocolate!

bigglassesgirl said...

I was at ten thousand villages today and they have matcha green tea chocolate.