Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my love affair with heidi merrick

My crush began online in the Summer of '06 & quickly progressed into a full-blown love affair after viewing her frocks in person later that year.
Heidi Merrick's dresses are amazing!

Exquisitely made in beautiful fabrics & textures with a vintage feel, great design, and careful attention to lovely little details. Each dress has is it's own personality and comes complete with a great name.

I make dresses for women. The kind of women who know that sometimes if you just brush your hair and put on some blush life can seem just a little bit better. The kind of dresses that when you put them on you know you can go anywhere and do anything. - Heidi Merrick

Favorites:
(above) The Plaid Morrison - Fall '06
(below) Aunt Judy - Spring '07
(below) Egan - Fall/Holiday '07

(below) Aunt Judy - Spring/Summer '08

I adore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the black one!

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Love the yellow one!