Tuesday, March 25, 2008

flats? yes, please.

Life has become much more comfortable after embracing my 5'3" (actually 5' 2.75", but who's counting) height and adorning my feet with flats.
A whole new world has opened up in front of me!
My feet don't hurt at the end of the day & I don't dread walking long distances. Although, I am very skilled at wearing heels and still need them to feel older than a 12 year old, flats are a great alternative & they make my feet so happy.
Plus, it gives me a new item to shop for - just what I need!

I am currently drooling over these fancy flats....
Elie Tahari Janine Driver in Mandarin
I love the color & the hardware & ties on the toes.
$199 at Zappos

Camper Twins Mary Jane Flats
Silhouettes + Birds + Shoes = Perfection
$159.95 at Nordstrom

Belle by Sigerson Morrison
A great yellow flat, which is a necessity for spring.
Love the shape and the cutouts all around.
$314 at Zappos

No comments: