Sunday, March 30, 2008

new feature......I HEART ART

Who is your favorite artist?
Seams of Thought is launching a new weekly feature called,
I Heart Art!
A new artist will be featured every week, chosen by Seams of Thought readers.
My hope for this new feature is to learn about what inspires all of you and to spotlight a wide range of artists, from painters, sculptors, photographers, etc.

If you would like to participate (and I hope you do), please e-mail me with the following information:
1. Name of 1-3 of your favorite artists
2. 1-2 of your favorite works from each artist, be sure to include photos
3. Reason(s) why you love this particular piece (length of explanation is up to you)

When your artist is featured, it will be titled as your pick (using your name & link to your blog, if applicable) and will feature photos of the work you have chosen and anything you have written to me about this artist.

I look forward to sharing a love for art with all of you and learning about which artists and works inspire you.

1 comment:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Such a great idea to get your readers involved! I'll be thinking of an artist this week...