Wednesday, March 5, 2008

carrie fever

When feeling the need for fashion inspiration (which is often), SATC is my go-to fashion sanctuary. From the first season, Carrie Bradshaw's style is impeccably fabulous (thanks to fashion genius Pat Field).
While browsing A Cup of Jo this morning, I was reminded that the SATC movie comes out in May, a day that we are all anxiously awaiting.
Here's a peak at Carrie's latest looks from the movie, which will help hold us over until May.
Drink up!
Birds of a feather.
Carrie's bird of paradise wedding looks is over-the-top incredible.

Love the safari-chic look, especially the hat in hand.

Sunset in paradise.

The color-blocked dress with gold metallic shoes is heavenly.

Menswear with a feminine spin. One of my favorites.

Green valentine.

Fantastic combination of prints & a lovely frock. Not to mention her tall, dark & handsome accessory.

Sex and the City = Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely a Carrie! She is far to cool for me. I fashion myself much more of a Charlotte...if I could afford her fabulous, classic wardrobe. :)

Dianna said...

get out linds, you are the coolest!

Anonymous said...

i remember these talks and our sitc luncheons...jorge was so samantha!