Thursday, March 20, 2008

more inspiration from the golden state


Found in the March issue of C Magazine (California Style)
Northern Light -
A free spirit explores the Mendocino Coast dressed in the elements of Spring's new look.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this layout. Of course, it was the glasses & the umbrella that initially caught my attention, but I also love the clothes, styling & the landscape of the shoot. Very natural & very California.

Thanks for the magazine Jeannie! I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I need a vacation! :)

Secretista said...

C magazine?? Never heardo it. Looks so interesting! The photos look lovely! I love umbrellas!! The umbrella caught my attention at first as well!

Anonymous said...

everytime i see umbrella's i think of the blue umbrella you brought on one of our rainy day melrose trips.

geri hirsch said...

very cool editorials