Monday, March 31, 2008

go green. stay stylish.

Green With Glamour is fabulous!
Offering a great selection of all things stylish and green; clothing, home decor, gift ideas, and even a personal shopping service.
GWG is run by two eco-conscious, design-loving women who offer their respective "must haves" and "hit list" on the site, which gives a personal feel to the collection.
Here are a few of the treasures I fell in love with while perusing...

Natural Anne Top by Sublet Clothing
Organic cotton & bamboo
I adore this precious little top!

Princess Dress by Beau Soleil
100% certified organic cotton
The shoes are spectacular also!
Does this look like the model from ANTM a couple of seasons ago to anyone?

Fantastic Bubinga Shades by Iwood Ecodesign
Eco-sustainable exotic wood veneer
I totally want a pair!

Shower Invitations by Binth
100% recycled card stock with hand-mixed water-based inks
Screen printed
Great for a eco-chic wedding or baby shower!


Baby Ply Single Feeder by Holden Designs
Perfect for a modern pooch who insists on dining in style!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all really fantastic. Love that top--I think I've seen a tutorial for the style but that racing stripe of lace really makes it stand out. And I'm coveting those sunglasses. Too neat.

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Great choices lady! I love the Anne Top, the fantastic shades (I'd like a pair too!)and the stylish pet food bowl - I think Olly & Jada would be happy to eat from one of these :)

Anonymous said...

That is the dreaded Melrose from ANTM... Can you believe I knew that Bee?!?! XOXO, Bee