Wednesday, March 26, 2008

signature colors


Red and Green are your signature colors. You own them.
- generous declaration by my friend Adriana

I love, love, love these two colors & am constantly fighting the urge to wear them together (and not always winning) in fear of looking like a Christmas tree.
But, today I am declaring that red and green can (and should) be worn together without evoking the urge to breakout the eggnog & sing jingle bells.

Here's why it works:
1. The red/green combination is found in nature and mother nature is always right.
2. They look good together.
3. They look good together.
4. They look good together.
5. Per Adriana, I own the colors so what I say goes.

Facehunter
Looking good in red & green with a floral print mixed in.

by Moriza
Texting while riding bike in style in red & green.

G + R = True Love

2 comments:

Secretista said...

You pull it off so well!

Like an apple that I just want to eat.

...I don't know why you remind me of an apple. But trust me it's a good thing because I LOVE apples (red delicious).

Anonymous said...

remember the one day i wore those red bell pants and a yellow sweater to the office and it was totally ronald mcdonald? sometimes we just have to invoke the eggnog and big mac for the sake of it all. and i love the face hunter girl...throw a little floral print and it will save the day from feeling like a xmas wreath!

in addition to adrianna's comment...you also own sailor pants! no one rocks them as good as you!