Tuesday, May 20, 2008

audrey and chanel

I am anxiously awaiting the 2009 release of Anne Fontaine's biographical film, Coco avant Chanel, staring (my forever girl crush) Audrey Tautou as Coco.
Audrey is magnificently magnificent and a perfect pick to portray the fabulous CC.
I fell in love with Tautou in Amelie (an all-time favorite film) and can't wait to see her in this role.

photo by Ralph Wenig

Vogue Italy, April 2008

Vogue Italy, April 2008

photo by Ralph Wenig
A disgusting habit, but French women make smoking look so glamorous.

J'adore Audrey!

6 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I totally have a girl crush on her! Great photos

please sir said...

Oh - I love her too - excited for the movie!

Anonymous said...

she is so painfully beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. I forgot she was doing this project. Thanks for the reminder.

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

she is really beautiful and you're right about French women making smoking look so cool and fancy!

Paul Pincus said...

audrey is easily the most beautiful girl in the whirl.

fun weblog.