Tuesday, May 6, 2008

green goodies

Checkout these recycled goodies from Uncommon Goods!
Recycled Envelope Wallet ($25). Made from recycled feed & rice bags. Could also be used as an adorable clutch!





I love & covet the Personalized Letterpress Necklace ($62)! Made from old wood character blocks, complete with ink stains, and mounted on sterling silver. A great gift idea or splurge on yourself. So unique and interesting!


Ah, the Ecoist Clutch, an all-time favorite ($28)! The bar code pattern is so modern and bold.

3 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Okay - I LOVE the letterpress necklace! I'll take one of those and one of the ecoist clutches :) Of course, I'll be spending imaginary money!

Anonymous said...

that clutch! reminds me of the juicy fruit necklace chain i made in junior high!

The Fancier said...

I really like the initial necklace. So cool!