Tuesday, May 6, 2008

feeling blue

Oh how I "need" a beautiful pair of navy round toe heels to lift my spirits!
I'm pining over these beauts....

Love at first sight! Beautiful, beautiful platform Mary Janes. Fabulosity!!
Joie Veronica in Midnight


Classic and chic patent wedge! I love the subtle gold detail & sleek design.
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Marlene in Navy Patent


A fun round toe with a lower (more comfortable) heel! Fantastic quilting and curvy slope.
Type Z Loriv in Mable Navy Patent

7 comments:

please sir said...

The patent wedges are my FAV!

Anonymous said...

the first ones are so you!

how's that mj bag treating you btw?

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that last pair. Conical heels are my latest weakness.

WendyB said...

Love the first ones.

ROBOTS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie @ Belle Maison said...

LOVE the patent wedges! My heart is breaking because I don't think I'll be able to find those at Payless or WalMart...ha ha!

SimplyGrove said...

I love those first ones!!!! SO cute!!