Wednesday, May 7, 2008

more from boboniaa

I can't get enough of Boboniaa's fabulous fashions on Flickr's Wardrobe Remix.
She is so spectacular & I am seriously jealous of her endless collection of wonderful pieces.
A few of her latest creations....

Love this classic look updated with a red belt & printed clutch!

Red & green, my favorite combo.
How cute is this pretty summer dress?!
And the green shoes and belt push it over the top with flawlessness.

A fabulous graphic print frock cinched low with a great belt!

Bold, bright & oh so cute!

8 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

I better get on the sewing lessons - I'll have to start making my own clothes soon! Put in your order and I'll give you the ex-MHS employee discount!

Anonymous said...

She really is one of the flickr fashion stars.

please sir said...

Wow...so cute! Love her purse!

geri hirsch said...

adorable! the last outfit is my fav!

WendyB said...

That last photo is too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love her. A large number of her photos are saved in my inspiration folder :)

tokyobunnie said...

wow, these outfits are phenomenal!

Blicious said...

love the pink skirt!