Friday, May 23, 2008

new prizes!

Went shopping last night & found some very exciting treasures!

Luggage Tag Jacket from Anthro!
(sorry for the tiny image, but it's the best I could do)
I've had my eye on this jacket for months, but never bought it because the price was too hefty. Imagine my excitement when I saw it hanging on the sale rack last night & it was just my size! I scooped it up & ran off to the dressing room. The fit is perfection and I love all of the beautiful detail.
A real prize!

Volatile Kathy
I found these beauts at Nordstrom in the perfect green (that I have been searching for my whole life, sorry no photo) for only $59! They're so comfortable and the color is grand. I almost purchased them in blue also at the store, but decided not to. Then I went online to Zappos this morning & saw the canary yellow color & couldn't pass them up. I really love the shape & you can't go wrong with comfortable heels in pretty colors.
A necessity!

P.S. I received the red jacket from Nordstrom, previously posted about here, and I love it! It is made really nicely & has a great look and fit. Definitely keeping it. Still waiting to receive my L.A.M.B. heels from Shopbop, which should arrive today.

2 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Love the yellow shoes! I need to find a way to make a few special purchases before my job security goes down in flames...that could be as soon as next Tuesday! You never know!

SimplyGrove said...

those yellow shoes are so cute!!!!!