Friday, May 16, 2008

news flash!

My little labor of love, Lulu and the Bee Calligraphy, is featured in the latest issue of Phoenix Picks, which came out today!!

You know I was up at the crack of dawn, brimming with excitement as I opened my e-mail to see what The UE had cooked up for me. Here it is.....

The Wedding Quill

You know your BFF has lost it when she becomes obsessed about the minor details of her wedding invites as in, “Do you think silver-leaf wedding bells are too much?”

Safeguard your friendship by suggesting to your gal pal that she go straight to Lulu and the Bee. Master calligrapher Dianna Andrade takes care of the dirty work by hand-creating customized monograms and addressing invites with gorgeous calligraphy; she will even design the invitations for a personalized touch.

www.luluandthebee.com

Merci, merci, merci!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do hope i didn't disappoint!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! So very cool! Nicely done UE!

Dianna said...

theue - disappoint?! it's perfect and i appreciate it so much! i already have lots of new hits to the website! thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Secretista said...

Saweeeet! That's awesome! I hope business is booming!

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Fantastic! I'm so excited for you Di!