Sunday, May 11, 2008

splendid stonetree designs!!

StoneTree Designs, Inc. was created by the lovely & talented designer, Lindsey Wong!
StoneTree specializes in residential & small-scale commercial design and focuses on developing great spaces that are timeless yet unique to individual personalities.
Lindsey received her Interior Design degree from the Interior Designers Institute in Newport Beach, CA and she also holds a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Southern California. She has experience in both model home and residential design and has worked on projects throughout the Southern California area.
StoneTree encourages clients to think carefully about the materials they use in their home in order to balance health, style, and environment.
StoneTree Designs offers fabulous design combined with a high level of awareness in the materials used. The spaces created are beautiful, modern, and have an inviting feel, which encompasses every element of great design!

I love this outdoor area! The perfect place to relax and gather with friends and family.

A modern bedroom that still maintains a warm feel! I love the furniture and the lamps are so cool. The vibrant and colorful art ties everything together.

I wish my kitchen looked like this! I love the combination of white, earth tones, wood, and stainless steel.

An inviting living room! A modern feel with a warm environment. Ideal elements for every common space.

I love the seating area created here! Perfect for reading and good conversation. It's nice that this area is open to interaction with the kitchen and living room also.

StoneTree Designs, Inc.

www.stonetreedesigns.com

3 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

Great spaces! I'm so happy for Lindsey - I'm going to check out her website right now! I wish her the best of luck :)

please sir said...

The backsplash is so neat!

geri hirsch said...

i wish my kitched looked like that too!!