Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i've got to keep on moving

As I enter my final days at my current job before the big layoff, the Men at Work song Ain't Nothing Gonna Hold Me Down plays over & over in my head.
I find it quite motivating & I feel the urge to get up on my desk & DANCE. I probably won't actually do this (although at this point there's nothing to lose), but I'm doing it in my head & it's SO MUCH FUN!!
...Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it!! Do it!! Dance on your desk!! :)

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

I love it Dianna! Can you imagine the look on Scott's face if you started dancing on your desk while he's entering drapery P.O.'s! He would be speechless! I'm laughing outloud just picturing it!!!

Marie Louise said...

Do it - I think you should - it would be a watershed moment. Like you said - you have nothing to lose - and I think everything to gain.