Friday, May 30, 2008

SAVE I Heart Art!!

I have enjoyed the I Heart Art weekly feature so much......but, have you??
My supply of I Heart Arts is dwindling & I'm wishing, dreaming, pining for new participants!
Come on, join in! It's so much fun!!
I Heart Art is all about sharing your favorite painter, photographer, sculptor, illustrator, etc. with me & all of the millions of Seams of Thought readers (er.....close to millions).
Please, tell me how art has inspired you!

How do I sign up, you ask? Well, it's simple.....
Just e-mail me the following info:
1. 1-3 of your favorite artists
2. 1-2 of your favorite works from each artist & photos of the works
3. Reason(s) why you love this artist or work of art (length of explanation is up to you)

When your artist is featured, it will be titled as your pick (using your name & link to your blog, if applicable) and will feature photos of the work you have chosen & anything you have written to me about this artist.

Help save I Heart Art!!!

3 comments:

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

I'm guilty for not participating yet! Now that I'll have a lot of "down-time" I'll for sure be a participant in the next week or so and I'll see if Ryan would like to do it too!

Anonymous said...

i will definitely add to my list..just on deadline this week! frantic!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you. Feel free to completely disregard.